JUMP TO SOLUTION

When arrives android 10 for the note 9.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 9 arrives one ui 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At the moment they are no Official Date for the release of Android 10 for the Note 9 once the beta is complete it will be pushed to the carriers and it will be up to the carriers to push it out to their customers 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At the moment they are no Official Date for the release of Android 10 for the Note 9 once the beta is complete it will be pushed to the carriers and it will be up to the carriers to push it out to their customers 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.