cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersU1MW07aUF
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 bluetooth not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Jabra Motion .Paired with S8+ no issues.Got Note 9 on day of release..trying to pair ever since...Note 9 recognises everything else except headset..Unpaired from S8+,reset etc..no go...Yesterday downloaded in desperation from Google play "Jabra Connect" app...not much hope..lo and behold after some anxious wait it PAIRED!!! 

Perhaps search for an installation

@Cameroncook7 wrote:

i have a sena 30k for my helmet and when I try to pair it,  the bluetooth just shows numbers and letters and will not connect to anything.  Please help

app for other than Jabra??

Good luck..

usercn7yoB9qgJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Find "reset network settings ". It will wipe out all network settings,  including the cell side, but after that I was able to pair. Some of the pairing was difficult,  I painted myself into a corner with my smartwatch, but after a few attempts I was able to pair watch and headphones. 

Highlighted
user8w6T4ERmYm
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All new phones have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other related problem occurs. There are several different types of Bluetooth problems occurs such as galaxy Note 9 won’t pair with Bluetooth or Wear OS or Bluetooth accessory isn’t connecting to galaxy Note 9 or galaxy Note 9 can’t pair with car or can’t make a phone calls in car and more.

1st Method: Turn Bluetooth off and then on again

Settings > Connected device > Bluetooth > Turned on OR Swipe down notification panel > Tap Bluetooth

2nd Method: Forget connected pair and again pair

Settings > Connected device > Bluetooth > Tap paired device > Settings > Forget

3rd Method: Galaxy Note 9 can’t pair with car

Connect pair phone

Settings > Connected device > Bluetooth > Three vertical dots (More) > Refresh > Car’s name

Pair from your car

Open car’s Bluetooth > tap your phone’s Bluetooth name > Confirm PIN if asked > Accept 

4th Method: Reset network settings

Settings > Network & internet > Three vertical dots > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth > Reset settings

I hope one of the above given methods fix Bluetooth issues on galaxy Note 9. 

userPHpBH1TfLz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having Bluetooth issues as well. Thought my Gear S3 was the issue because it would die after ~10hrs. Turns out it was running standalone because my phone wouldn't connect to it. My lamp and car audio was also acting funky, which narrows it down to the device. Relieved that I'm not alone with the issue, but annoyed that I'm having the issue  given the premium price of this phone. Hopefully an OTA update will fix it. 

maheshs
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My skullcandy headphone wasn't collecting to my note9. I tried everything mentioned here. Nothing worked. I tried to connect to to my friendsf iPhone it wasn't showing up.

Turns out, after I reset my headphone (pressing both cologn buttons of the headphone) it showed up on the Bluetooth discover screen and paired well. 

userBCgT5cFdXg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

BEWARE - GALAXY S10 BLUETOOTH DOES NOT PAIR WITH LOGITECH MEETUP CONFERENCE CAM. SAMSUNG SAYS "TOUGH LUCK", IT'S A "COMPATIBLITY ISSUE"

userhvJFm8R5ci
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is so frustrating. Every couple of weeks I have to reset my network settings just to get the bluetooth to work. Samsung needs to make this work
userAvstJWXI8g
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to advanced setting on Bluetooth and click on connect 2 devices