cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 buzzing and vibrating when zooming with blurry/wavy image

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUAtDL5kku9 Can you provide your model and IMEI number in a private message here so I can further look into this?

Samsung_MTeQ2ib
Constellation

I have the same problem. It changed a little with the lat...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. It changed a little with the latest update (it vibrates less, but it still can't focus), and it comes and goes, but about half the time I can't use zoom or live focus. It seems to have to do with the secondary camera that's used for zooming. I took it to the T-Mobile store and they said it should be replaced, but this is happening to so many people it makes me wonder if Samsung messed something up in software.

jsaqqa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

any solution please¡?

Highlighted
usermvI5NZ3aU9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Cycle through all of your camera options. Video, pro, panorama, slo mo, etc. Do that a few times. Mine no longer has the issue. I even took a few photos on each setting to really confuse it!  Now, no buzzing, no wavy picture. Works fine with regular all the way up to full zoom. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue - it is intermittent and I suspect that it is a fault with the camera hardware. The aperture seems to be trying to switch back and forth rapidly, causing the jittery feel and buzzing sound. Until the problem is isolated by Samsung, and corrected under warranty, the only solution is to restart the phone and hope it doesn't repeat for awhile. Problem is that, by then, we have lost the opportunity to get our photos.