cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usercyKbVGzU5D
Constellation

Note 9 buzzing and vibrating when zooming with blurry/wavy image

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My camera makes a buzzing sound and is vibrating the whole phone when I reach about 1.7x zoom. The image also gets blurry and wavy when this happens. I have tried restarting the phone and clearing cache data for that camera and still the same results. Is there any fix for this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 buzzing and vibrating when zooming with blurry/wavy image

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this issue is happening with the phone in safe mode, then repairs are generally recommended. You have the option to speak with your carrier regarding possible options they may have for you. You also have the option to visit a local uBreakiFix for a walk-in service repair. And as a final option, Samsung offers a ship-in repair through our Authorized Service Center. It's a 7-14 business day turn-around time. Should you need the ship-in option, you can message us privately here with your full model code and IMEI for more details. 

14 REPLIES 14
mr_deadbush
Asteroid

Hmm, not that I know of.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hmm, not that I know of.

Samsung_J3WfxSR
Astronaut

I'm having the same issue with mine. Started a week or so...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with mine. Started a week or so ago

user0YjDD2mQWP
Constellation

Re: I'm having the same issue with mine. Started a week or so...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First time used zoom to full today. Got the wavy stuff. Hope it can be fixed or will be going back to my Pixel 2xl

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I'm having the same issue with mine. Started a week or so...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user0YjDD2mQWP I would try testing with a third party app to see if the issue occurs there also. If the issue occurs in all apps and is not corrected by clearing the Cache Partition, service would be recommended. To set up service, please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this issue is happening with the phone in safe mode, then repairs are generally recommended. You have the option to speak with your carrier regarding possible options they may have for you. You also have the option to visit a local uBreakiFix for a walk-in service repair. And as a final option, Samsung offers a ship-in repair through our Authorized Service Center. It's a 7-14 business day turn-around time. Should you need the ship-in option, you can message us privately here with your full model code and IMEI for more details. 

useryXQJJ8eIii
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have exact same issue  between zoom range x2-x4. Please advise.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useryXQJJ8eIii Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 Do you also experience these symptoms in safe mode?

Samsung_tnDog92
Astronaut

Mine does the same thing. I hate I chose this device!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine does the same thing. I hate I chose this device!

userUAtDL5kku9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm also having the same issue now....haven't even had the phone a year and can't zoom in passed 2.0 don't know what the issue is. Works perfectly fine on another camera app but not the stock camera app. Any suggestions???