cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Note 9 camara

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having an issue where if I zoom in on auto or use live focus, the camera will start to make a buzzing noise and vibrate as well as not focusing andbeing blurry

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 camara

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the factory reset did not work the next step would be having a certified technician evaluate the device. You have the option of visiting a local uBreakiFix location or sending your device into the Samsung Service Center. If you would like to send your device in you can send me a private message with your full model code and IMEI number and we can look into getting that set up for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, does this happen in all camera modes?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine does the same thing. They tried to get me to hard reset it and a bunch of other stuff. Nothing worked. Got to assume a flawed design or defective camera

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the factory reset did not work the next step would be having a certified technician evaluate the device. You have the option of visiting a local uBreakiFix location or sending your device into the Samsung Service Center. If you would like to send your device in you can send me a private message with your full model code and IMEI number and we can look into getting that set up for you. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

I just replaced my phone because of this problem. After 1...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just replaced my phone because of this problem. After 10 days, the replacement phone started having the same issue. What on earth is going on, Samsung?

Highlighted
Constellation

It or also happening to my note 9 only on coming or auto...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It or also happening to my note 9 only on coming or auto focus modes.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, and I've messaged multiple Samsung mod's and I'm not receiving any help. No responses. It's been over a week! My zoom has been problematic for months!!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model Number
  • IMEI Number