cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJKHnx4VYdh
Constellation

Note 9 camera buzzing, blurry with waves when zooming in

Hi there. This is basically needless to say that my Note 9 camera is not working properly. Like the other thousands of people already reported, it is making the buzzing sound when I zoom in and the screen becomes blurry and "wavy". It's very frustrating. I called in, got the same generic response to reset my phone, asked if it happened in the safe mode, and then was advised to take the phone to the shop. The shop said they know about the issue and said it is definitely manufacturing issue and that Note 9 should be recalled. My phone is not fixed, it cost me over $1,000 plus accessories like the watch, fancy case, double charger, etc. I went all out. Instead, I got a phone I can't even take decent pictures with. I am in shock Samsung still hasn't admitted the faulty manufacturing and didn't recall the series. This is not what good companies do. Take care of your paying customers or we won't come back.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Smartpk
Astronaut

That happend to me too!

That happend to me too!

Stichyhd
Constellation

Same here

Same here

userV6hMu1SrG8
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 camera buzzing, blurry with waves when zooming in

Same thing happened to me, I was outside in the shade, zooming in on Maximum zoom in sunlight. I turned mine off and restarted it, seems to be a fault though. 

@userJKHnx4VYdh wrote:
Hi there. This is basically needless to say that my Note 9 camera is not working properly. Like the other thousands of people already reported, it is making the buzzing sound when I zoom in and the screen becomes blurry and "wavy". It's very frustrating. I called in, got the same generic response to reset my phone, asked if it happened in the safe mode, and then was advised to take the phone to the shop. The shop said they know about the issue and said it is definitely manufacturing issue and that Note 9 should be recalled. My phone is not fixed, it cost me over $1,000 plus accessories like the watch, fancy case, double charger, etc. I went all out. Instead, I got a phone I can't even take decent pictures with. I am in shock Samsung still hasn't admitted the faulty manufacturing and didn't recall the series. This is not what good companies do. Take care of your paying customers or we won't come back.

userAuJUItg2Sy
Constellation

Re: Note 9 camera buzzing, blurry with waves when zooming in

i am in the same condition, what can we do?