cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 camera freezes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have the factory unlocked version you should be able to download it from sammobile and install it with Odin 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No updates for Tmobile Note9 at this point!!!

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nothing yet for mine. I have the ARH6 baseband. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too am still at the ARH6 release, with a 512GB Note 9, and no sign of any newer operating system update being available yet.  I check every day, too.....

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Highlighted
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish they'd do a follow up

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everyone please call Samsung apparently they're not aware of the issues 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung is aware of the issue they just don't want/allowed to share the info with 1st level support. In this community group there are multiple cases of people emailing the office of samsung president and getting responses that samsung is aware of the issue. The stupid part is 1st thing the office of the president wants you to do is sent them your current phone and they will send you a replacement which might or might not have the same issue, so you are going to be without a phone for a week before you get a phone that has the same issue. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Mikebluv wrote:

Samsung is aware of the issue they just don't want/allowed to share the info with 1st level support. In this community group there are multiple cases of people emailing the office of samsung president and getting responses that samsung is aware of the issue. The stupid part is 1st thing the office of the president wants you to do is sent them your current phone and they will send you a replacement which might or might not have the same issue, so you are going to be without a phone for a week before you get a phone that has the same issue. 

They didn't offer to send me a replacement phone. They said I could send mine in and I'd have to wait. 

I urge everyone who has the problem to keep calling them and to keep emailing the office of the president. The more people the complain the faster they'll resolve this.