cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Note 9 camera freezes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userI4q3GCFuFx wrote:
I urge everyone who has the problem to keep calling them and to keep emailing the office of the president. The more people the complain the faster they'll resolve this. 

Samsung has seen for months how serious and widespread the problem is. If they knew how to fix it, they would have done so by now. Their strategy is silence. The only recourse left to customers is to see if the news media or the courts can force Samsung to acknowledge the problem and offer compensation.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You ever think maybe it's you're phone carrier holding back the update? I have the US unlocked model and I received an update 2 days ago and I am going on 48 hours now with no problems. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SL321 wrote:

You ever think maybe it's you're phone carrier holding back the update? I have the US unlocked model and I received an update 2 days ago and I am going on 48 hours now with no problems. 

You don't mention which update you're referring to. If it's ARJ5, many people have already reported that (as with any reboot) it solves the problem temporarily, but the camera-freezing still returns. That's unsurprising since the ARJ5 release notes mention various specific "camera improvements" but say nothing about fixing the camera-freeze problem.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SL321 wrote:

I have the US unlocked model as well but no 400mb camera update. My baseband is ARH6

So you're able to confirm the freezing hasn't come back at all? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So far so good I have been trying my camera more then normal over the past few days and have not had any issues after update 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the version number of your operating system now?  I mean, the firmware number? Man Happy

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is my current build number M1AJQ.N960U1UEU1ARJ5

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There's no such update  . 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbYe6clX2jw wrote:

There's no such update  . 

What are you referring to? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I was very hopeful on this update but after 2 1/2 days the freezing has now started again. Guess it's back to square one