Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0y6sCaTD7A
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 camera freezes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ZEOS wrote:

I got the Android 9 update will report back if I get any camera freezes

Same. Haven't been able to replicate the issues so far, which is obviously a good sign.

ManWithJoeName
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What carrier are you on?

user0y6sCaTD7A
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on ATT

ZEOS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ATT here

userpb0cKZjumw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can a Samsung representative please let me know what I should do? I'm on AT&T, ARL2 and my camera still freezes. What do I do??

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please get your full model number and baseband version?

JSY
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, I too have now received Android 9 (Pie) on my ATT 128gb variant yesterday.  So far, the camera has not acted up.  The camera app is different,  and maybe at one point I experienced a little stuttering while using the camera for a regular photo, but other than that, I haven't had any other issues.  We'll have to see if this lasts, or if this is just temporary.

Highlighted
userjD42ueWezn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still no issues with the camera since T-Mobile pushed out the ARL1 update to my Note 9 weeks ago and I have used it a lot since then.  This awesome phone now works as desired.  Thank you Samsung for addressing that annoying bug!

useruTxWqmnFu0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is not good ,cause is another number in my phone and ivthough they Rob me my Internet

KPsquared
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Follow up - So I can with 100% confidence say the issue is fixed with 1Ui and Pie (running CSAA on ATT Note9 512gb). I ran the beta updates until the official update for the ATT model was released last week and I havent had a single issue with the camera. Everything seems to work well on the phone now, with the only issue that I've seen was my keypad disappeared during a call. Happened once and haven't seen it do that since. I FINALLY feel like I have the phone I paid for. A perfect phone (at least for what I need and want).

Hopefully everyone else will get theres going as well. Best of luck everyone!