cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.This thread is for Galaxy... View Post

March 10Samsung.comAttUltra 512Trade in s21uGot it but it has the grainy display issue View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Z Flip

The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 is the latest foldable smartphone from Samsung. It was announced today July 26, 2023, and is scheduled to be released in... View Post

What brand ? View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 is the latest foldable phone from Samsung, and it's set to be released on August 11, 2023. The phone is rumored to... View Post

I'm not a person who harps just blindly, but the user experience with z fold 5, I'm a believer that ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

I want to know whoever has the One UI 6.1 update on the Samsung Galaxy 23 since they did the update, has it given them problems or sees everything in... View Post

I have a 23 and updated last night. No issues at this time.Wonder why now the protect Battery now on... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Okay... I have S23 ultra and I have not received no update 🤔It says my phone is up to date but no AI 🤔 View Post

ok I will wait and see what will you do View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S22

Does anyone know how to fix animations on the S22 ultra I've done the developer options and set it to .5 but sometimes my phone will lag from time... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S22

I know the S22 ultra isn't getting the AI features on the update. The reason I'm still wondering about that is because, the S22 ultra has some... View Post

Thanks it's just crazy for a 2 year old phone and it's almost obsolete already with a lot of feature... View Post