cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
uservIFaALp1eB
Constellation

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Did this ever get resolved? I just got a note 9 and am having the same issues. 

userEkloZUTa7H
Constellation

A truly pathetic disgrace.  Bluetooth technology has been around for a quarter of a century, and this is Samsung's flagship product.   Bluetooth-enabled devices abound for less than US$10, or approx. 1/100th the price of a Galaxy Note9.  I really wanted to switch from the Apple environment.  Just one drop in an ocean, sure, but what a shameful way for Samsung to waste business.  Returning this embarrassment and going back to iPhone.

Stevessvt
Asteroid

Not resolved, and essentially no feed back other than the usual standard canned response “we’re working on it”.

I can’t stand Apple, but when people complain about an issue at least they produce a fix for it very quickly.
orlandotommy
Asteroid

This is happening to me also, i have a brand new 2018 Ford Raptor and with my work iPhone i have zero bluetooth issues, when i hook my Note 9 up and disconnectes and reconnects constantly, this never happened with my Note 8, the Note 9 bluetooth as issues.  My phone is a T-Mobile phone and im in the USA.  Very frustating.  Also the camera freezes up quite often.

SomeTechGuy
Cosmic Ray

How long before Samaung recalls all note 9 phones. I cant have a phone that does not pair with my vehicle's bluetooth. This is a $1,000 phone and I feel like I have been scammed. 

userv8NeMqw8ED
Constellation

I too have a connectivity issue however I can connect to media but not my phone or make/receive calls. I need this fixed asap because I spend a lot of time in my vehicle for business!!

T-Mobile

2011 Toyota 4runner

Note 9

userv8NeMqw8ED
Constellation

T-Mobile

2011 Toyota 4runner w/ oem stereo and bluetooth

Baseband version - N960USQS1ARH6

Android version - 8.1.0

Note 9 build # M1AJQ.N960USQS1ARH6

user29xVWb5tWP
Astronaut

Same issue here. I spoke with Samsung customer/tech support today, and they were unaware of the issue, then after I described the problem, was told it wasn't a problem, it was intended to be this way.  That is simply not acceptable. I have used Samsung galaxy products for a decade.. But if it is intentional that bluetooth will either allow phone OR multi media but not both to work in vehicles, Im done with Samsung.   I get the feeling this isn't going to be resolved, and get the impression Samsung simply doesn't care.   But, heres my info anyway.. 

Carrier - Verizon

Model - SM-N96OU

Vehicle - 2010 Toyota Tundra

Baseband - N96 OUSQU1ARH2

IM still within my 2 weeks.. so if its not got a date to be fixed soon, I'm going with a different brand of phone entirely.  I really want to know who thought it a good idea to intentionally make bluetooth either use the phone OR the multimedia, but not both? 

userPpExNZ1kRE
Constellation

Same problem with  chevrolet my link, captiva 2017, with my note 8 no issues but note 9 disconnects and connects randomly when i dont use the bluetooth on the radio, when i play music or something the bluetooth works fine.

Regards

userNxw8uZMb1A
Astronaut

I’m having the same issue with my note 9 and my 2017 chevy malibu