SomeTechGuy
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Never buying a Samaung product again.

Smallwood
Asteroid

Good day,

We have not received solution in 4 months (actually in years), I did not even get a single reply from Samsung although requested many. Luckily I was able to figure out a

PERMANENT FIX

for this, works 100% of times and with all platforms. 

I was able to get an iPhone X from a store on my hands to replace the non-working Samsung Note9 (still in parallel use till the end of return period) and the bluetooth audio works 100% with my car, computer and headphones. This is something I have never experienced with a Samsung product. 

Try it out, and if this fix worked for you, remember to mark so. 

userVR2SbOcIo4
Astronaut

i have bought samsung galaxynote9 about 2 week ago and medioa bluetooth not working at all with my car BMW330 2017 even after i read all the instruction here not one of them is working. i am disappointed there is no support or patch from samsung to fix simple issue!!! also camera is freezing, and phone is overheating and tripping when gaming. 

i cannot return phone anymore. i feel a big horse rooster in my behind after using 1000 bucks in phone that

__does__not__work__!!! better use for 1000 bucks is to get a syphilis in backseat. 

i have to go again to store and get another phone!!!

time to go viral with many many issues of "flagship" lol, is this flag brown from wiping issues under carpet? twitter, facebook, ig here we go. comment on every post this company makes about "flagship". 

userb0ujVGjXai
Asteroid

When will this be resolved..i have the 2014 Chevy Equinox...

userkJsQDtphI7
Astronaut

Hi,note 9 connects to car original car audio but no network on system..

And when i try to make calls from steering wheel control,it tells theres no network.

But when i dial from my mobile it works.

Note that it is doing it in my ford original system and also on pioneer 2550.

With another mobile it works perfeck.

Please help

user5KdHb5gQ4H
Constellation

MIne does this also. Rebooting phone in car fixes temporarily I found.

userAOHIxCMdg2
Constellation

Model code of Phone: SM-N960U

Baseband Version: N96OUSQS1AR15

Carrier: ATT

Model of Radio: UConnect

Make/Model of Car: Dodge Ram 1500

userypNRpjNg7z
Constellation

I'm having similar problem on my Audi TT.  I complained to Audi and thought that it was their issue until I found that there are numerous users with same problems.

Note 9

Baseband version N960FXXU2ARI4

Audi TT 2017

Would appreciate this be fixed soonest.  Non of the apps that is required audio works including Googlemap, spotify, etc.

userA8fon8kwyQ
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

BMW 328i 2013

So disgusted.  Tried the cache clear twice.  The phone is useless to me if I can't use it in my car. 

Handsfree state but even so last 4 Moto phones connected and synced with contacts, etc. with no issues.

Connects, no contacts and no way to make a call hands free.  But matters not as when I manually instigate a call it goes off on Bluetooth within a few seconds.