user3Y8C4OnftB
Constellation

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Model code of Phone: SM-N960U

Hardware version: Rev 1.1

Carrier: Verizon

Model of Radio: Stock

Make/Model of Car: Fiat 500

Won't allow media audio... only contacts and phone.  Immediately shuts off when go to toggle it. Had a iPhone that never had problems and I just got the note 9 and it worked fine for 5 days or so and now it will not work

usertDHRYmiMJZ
Constellation

Model: SM-N960F

Serial: <Hidden>

Baseband version: N960FXXU2CRLT

Carrier: PrimeTel (Cyprus)

Car: Range Rover Evoque 2018

Radio: original Range Rover Radio without CD

Same issues as everyone with my note 9 One UI.

Thanks

usereSuarIBnbT
Astronaut

2012 Lexus RX350, Verizon is provider. Will only Bluetooth contacts, not media.

userMGZbjnOGtR
Astronaut

Had the same issue and this solved it for me.

Delete from your car, unpair from your phone, as above turn on dual audio in (connections, Bluetooth, three dots, advanced, dual audio to on) and then reconnect Note 9 to your car.
userFUEmuYnT3b
Astronaut

This 100% fixed mine.  Got the new note 9 -  My phone had paired once and worked great - next day I could dial but nobody could hear me and I couldn't hear them. ...used the fix below and instant and so far (several weeks later) permanent resolution.

Delete from your car, unpair from your phone, as above turn on dual audio in (connections, Bluetooth, three dots, advanced, dual audio to on) and then reconnect Note 9 to your car.

Rocky194568568
Asteroid

Note 9 deose pair with my uconnect but when playing music it starts to crackle but stays paired I tried everything if the note 10 deos that am done with Samsung 

userb0ujVGjXai
Asteroid

Where to go to find messaging pair on my Note 9..My bluetooth keeps disconnecting. 

Thank you for your help!

usergRYeoXJ1Y3
Astronaut

Mine as well, only mine doesn't automatically pair now, deletes my paired devices, and will not pair with the headphones that I got with the purchase now. It was fine 2 days ago. All of a sudden it is now not pairing and won't pair when I try to pair them.

user4Qj7vLPRM2
Constellation

Mine is doing the exact same thing with my 2018 Ford Escape, Samsung watch, everything bluetooth. It is pissing me off. Please fix error soon. It can not be that difficult to fix.