Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

SM-N960U

N960USQS1ARI5

AT&T

2018 Toyota Camry

userqkagB7K47T
Constellation

I just got my note 9  I've had galaxy products since they first came out and was an avid fan of all their products. I've wasted half my day trying to get my NEW Note 9 to pair with the same devices that my note 8 did with no success. If I can't find a fix to this problem within 24 hours I'm going to try another manufacturer. This should not be happening to a "flagship" phone.... Or any other phone for that matter. I own a very successful... Very BUSY construction company and I can't even use this phone while driving ! Had I seen how many people were having this problem I'd never gotten a note 9. I have a simple moto surround sf520 and it won't pair through the native Motorola app or the phone itself. I'm so frustrated right now I'd trash this phone if it wouldn't have cost me a grand! I'll check in on this thread tomorrow before sending my phone back  But based on the 8 pages of complaints with no resolution thus far, I'm not holding my breath  
userY78lonsvGt
Constellation

I am having the same issues. I also had the exact same issue with my galaxy s7 edge as well!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

For any new posters, can you please comment your baseband Version of the device?

SomeTechGuy
Cosmic Ray

How is this issue still not fixed????????

userY78lonsvGt
Constellation

N960USQS1ARH6

userXr8aJ9aAmP
Astronaut

I'm returning this pos back to verizon and getting an iphone.  Had samsung phones for over 8 years now, but this is absolutely unacceptable for a $1,000 phone.

SomeTechGuy
Cosmic Ray

Samsung is turning in to a joke of a company quick....Spending $1,000 on a phone, I was expecting Samsung would do the right thing and fix this issue.(one of many issues) 

...NOPE WRONG

Now most of us are PAST our return time frame and stuck with this phone......

#NeverAgain #LessonLearned #Boycott 

PS while writing this my screen timed out and when I turn the screen back on the screen I received the Blue Light Filter glitch...

BTW I also pre-ordered the Note 8 directly from Samsung last year and received it 2 weeks AFTER release just like many delays on pre-orders this year.(bought locally this time) My Note 8 lasted about 4-5 Months before the battery on the phone quit charging and I had to send it to Samsung for a replacement (Verizon tried a few things and said the CPU was toast some how), I lost all my photos and videos I took during that 4-5 month period and will never get those back.  I gave Samsung the benefit of the doubt but now....

NOTE 7...Strike,  Note 8...Strike, Note 9...Strike...

#ImOut

JTN9
Constellation

For those who haven't already,  call Samsung tech support and have them create a trouble ticket.   This needs to be escalated.

This is unacceptable how a flagship device has faulty hardware/software less than 2 months on the market.   I've already had mine replaced and it still has the same disconnect/ reconnect issue.    Tech bloggers with a huge platform like Unbox Therapy,  MKBHD, and Dave2D need to get involved.   Samsung won't do a gotdam.n thing unless this is publicized.   

usercRvb4k1kxc
Astronaut

Yes, I'm out too. Owned the note 9 for just 2 weeks and so many BT problems for car, HiFi systems, headphones  and laptops etc. Terrible issues for a phone like this, samsung did not do relevant tests prior to going on market which is cr@p! They cannot say they did and took samsung users for granted. Back to iPhone which I don't like but at least BT works 😎 off to Optus tomorrow to cancel the contract.