cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userxMxp3r78Kf
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Turning off Nearby Device Scanning resolved the disconnects for me.
JTN9
Constellation

Negative here.   I disabled that setting when I got my replacement device 5 weeks ago .. didn't work for me. 

user1yJHvvQImk
Constellation

I had the exact problem with a Galaxy S8 and a Galaxy Note 9.  When I paired to my Infinity Q60, "media audio" would not stay on in my Galaxy phone.  On my phone, when I turned on media audio, it turned off after 5 to 10 seconds.  I fixed my problem!  I had to go to my Infinity bluetooth settings on the car.  My Infinity displayed phone and audio pairings seperately.  On the audio screen, I saw my phone listed, but, I had to hit the select button on my Infinity.  Once I did that, my bluetooth connection worked flawlessly.  I guess I had to tell my car that my phone also was audio capable.

userJnoVv2C8oY
Constellation

Baseband version: N960USQS1ARI5

I'm having the same connecting and disconnecting issue even when connected directly with the USB to android auto. I've tried it with multiple different chargers and multiple different vehicles and it does the same thing so it's a phone issue. Note 9

SomeTechGuy
Cosmic Ray

Any OFFICIAL fix from Samaung, this is getting very irritating....

userIELeNwqo9U
Astronaut

Why is my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 when i try to connect it to read my text messages.. Its saying that my phone isn't compatible.. But when i look hondahandsfree. Its compatible 

userNJ7HXpGaTO
Constellation

I resolved my issue in my VW by replacing the stock head unit with an aftermarket.  There was a TSB for the stock unit saying an update was needed to resolve bluetooth connectivity issues but it was as much to pay the dealer to perform that update as it was to just get a nicer aftermarket head unit.

It still happens on occasion in my Ram.  Not sure if I should be blaming Ram or Samsung for it since it's intermittent and that head unit in the Ram has a bunch of other unrelated issues.  I would consider replacing it as well but its integrated into all the other functions of the truck, like brake controller, HVAC, steering wheel and seat heat, etc.

userA8fon8kwyQ
Astronaut

Tried that and it did not work. BMW 328i 2013.

4 Motos connected over the years flawlessly.

user4XBgqdgLPB
Constellation

I have the same issue but I also have an issue when someone calls me I cant answer and it keeps ringing until I stop turn off car for 4 min and open my door.  I called Chevy they said it was a Samsung issue. Please please fix it I cant charge my phone it does the same thing even if my bluetooth is off. 

userPaKxrJ8cxK
Constellation

Thank you so much for posting this!