cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Note 9 compass error after Pie update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, does your replacement  have android 9 or 8? 

I know mine was working fine prior  to the update!

Thanks

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, for visibility I have marked SamsungAdam's post as the solution. The update is coming soon, I am sorry I cannot provide an exact date though. Once it is released and we have confirmation that it works the solution will be changed on page. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would not mark it as solved just because they say there is an update, please wait until we see the update.

Thank you,

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everybody,

I think moderators should not be allowed to mark problems as solved. Users should.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No offence intended to the moderators, but I sort of agree.  Could we wait for the Solution Found notice when we actually have the solution?  I mean, just to make sure that the solution actually works..  

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCole wrote:

Hey guys, for visibility I have marked SamsungAdam's post as the solution. The update is coming soon, I am sorry I cannot provide an exact date though. Once it is released and we have confirmation that it works the solution will be changed on page. 

Hi  

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userymOwumN8X2 wrote:

Hi  

Lemme guess.. You're on AT&T also right??  I'm glad to see that I'm not alone out here.  It seems that everyone out there has gotten the update EXCEPT for AT&T.  When??  No idea.  I check for updates every afternoon with nothing showing up yet.  Hang in there.... 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

FINALLY! AT&T! 328.35 mb.  Hopefully, this is it

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'll be.... Had to calibrate the compass and it's finally figured out which way North was. AT&T users.... Go get it!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had to change the date! Then had to calibrate the compas! Works now!

@Big-Bad-Brad wrote:
I'll be.... Had to calibrate the compass and it's finally figured out which way North was. AT&T users.... Go get it!