cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userh7H9jNNAtD
Asteroid

Note 9 draft missing

So, I can see the draft message from the screen that has all of my text message recipients, but as soon as I click on the individual that has the draft message it isn’t there? I believe I set this up as a scheduled future text. Now when I go in it is not there to complete. Help, this is really important. My husband passed away in July and this was a birthday message for our son. I just want to make sure it gets out to him. 

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 draft missing

Thank you for reaching out. Do you still have service on that device? When you go to the text message for your son do you see a clock next to one of the already sent messages?

userh7H9jNNAtD
Asteroid

Yes, I still have service on the phone. There is no clock next to any of text messages. Like I said, I can see the draft and part of what it says in the screen that has all of the text messages, it even says draft in red. But when I click on his individual text to open the draft is no there. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to clarify the individual text is showing a red draft next to it is that correct?

userh7H9jNNAtD
Asteroid

I believe it was set as a schedule message but the date was set but not the time. So I am trying to figure out where it stores the schedule messages. Because I believe the time not being set is the issue. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you please send me a picture of what you are seeing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2