cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1qNxmYJeIk
Constellation

Re: Note 9 getting blurry pictures

You buy a 1300$ phone and when something happens you tell me to go to ibreakufix... Well I did that, and the 16 year old kid working told me that he wasn't equipped to open my phone and even if he was he doesn't have any parts in store. Basically I had to send my phone to Samsung. Please stop lying to your customers. luckily I purchased my phone from my phone carrier and theyre going to send me a new one to see if it resolves the issue with the camera blur. Made a huge mistake with the 1300$ paper weight. But let me tell you something Samsung. I will make YouTube videos. I will tell everyone I know through social media and wtv means I'm able too that once you buy the phone your stuck with it. 0 customer service!! 

Very disappointed. 

userbKQ4kRUrwY
Constellation

OMG.  I just bought my Note a week ago and have been fighting with the camera ever since.  Blurred photos with any movement at all in auto mode.   If I use Pro mode and crank up the IOS to 800 its better.  Also Im getting barrel distortion with background subjects at the corners .Peoples faces are elongated. Also the 2x zoom pics are grainy like its a digital zoom not a lens zoom.    I love this phone but Im very disappointed in the camera.  This is even after the camera update that happened right out of the box.  Im going to return it.  So bummed.  Plus I sold my S7 Edge which had a great camera.  I was expecting more form this phone for $1000.   Also I aggree that many phtos when not bluured look a bit oversoftened.   Now I don't know what to get since my s7 edge is gone.   

userBir41tl7b8
Constellation

I just bought the Note two days ago. It started with a noticeable quality difference between my previous Pixel 2XL but I quickly noticed the phone is incapable of capturing any images with any motion whatsoever. My dog moves his head slightly and I can't even recognize him.  I've tried the various suggestions..im wondering if this is the case across all Notes or just mine...?

user7Jvd9beYz6
Constellation

sam issue!  everything is blurry.  my note 5 was much better.  i am shocked at how hyped up the camera was and how terrible it has turned out to be.  It was so bad i wanted to return  the phone after being a loyal Note fan for years and years.  But i was a few days beyond the 15 day return window and samsung wouldnt let me.  terrible customer service in that regard.  

userbdG7qfjLxL
Constellation

Another holiday with this junk camera with blurry pictures.  Thank goodness my kids have their iPhones to take clear pics. Samsung I'm so disappointed in this phone. I wish you would stand behind your new products  and exchange this new phone for a new or refund because you are aware of the issues. I buy every new model . this one looks to be my last. Very unhappy 

hef68
Asteroid

I have yet to see any of these problems posted in the community. My note 9 works almost flawlessly. As far as I'm concerned, She has made a great phone. 

Sporttster
Constellation

I also am having issues with blurry photos. Took some during christmas and man, it was terrible! Just the slightest movement and it blurs! Samsung, you DESPERATELY need to add in a adjustment for lens speed! To be able to adjust the shutter speed to increase it so the pics aren't blurry. I checked all over the phone for that and nothing. This is not good! I paid a crapton of money for a phone worse than my old one! Get with it Samsung! Fix that shutter speed issue!!

userKd3BkRhW9l
Constellation

I am with all those voicing displeasure at the Note9 camera. Almost every picture in auto has some level of blurriness. This is unacceptable for such an expensive device. My wife's Moto G6 cost $200 and it takes far more superior pictures. Samsung please issue a software fix or at the very least publish recommended Pro mode settings to help with blurries.

useramzjkABYbj
Constellation

My two months old note 9 have the same problem too. Talked to customer service and was told to send it to service center.  It seems like the camera have a hardware issue  and cannot focus. 

usermKCFobhOuK
Constellation

Same blurry photo issue. Ruined my sea world trip with crappy blurry photos at the slightest movement. Returning this brick and picking up a pixel 3. All I want is a decent camera, this thing is unusable.