cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 keep restarting automatically

It is constant, daily and at random times. I haven't changed screen saver from the original one. I can still provide you more info depending on your questions.
Thanks
Highlighted

@Pesi wrote:
It is constant, daily and at random times. I haven't changed screen saver from the original one. I can still provide you more info depending on your questions.
Thanks

The auto restart feature that @SamsungJoJo  mentioned is where I was headed on that. You can schedule a restart, but if yours is a random event, that probably knocks that out. But to make sure, check Settings > Device Care > 3 dots upper right corner > Advanced > Auto Restart > and either make sure this is turned off or open it and changed/reset times and dates. @

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm frustrated now. I use my cell phone calling clients during my daily work. My work is interrupted. I chat with Samsung Customer Service Rep 3 times. Their advice doesn't help. I don't understand where to go.
Highlighted

You can Google and see if there is a UBREAKIFIX close. They are an authorized Samsung service center. Talk to them and see if they got an idea. Wish I could help more 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Thanks for your suggestions but, I did that yesterday evening. I re-entered phone after factory reset
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Customer Service doesn't help just like Apple did. My family n friends are so happy with them. That's me only great fan of Samsung but, I am disappointed 😞. Due to phone issues my work is suffering 😢
Highlighted
Astronaut

Today, I contacted Samsung Customer Service Rep. There is a hardware issue. 2 out of 10 has this issue. I am advised by Samsung Customer Service Rep that they are unable to help or resolve issue. My phone is just 2 year old. I spend $900 to get this "so called flagship mobile 📱". I had been fan of Samsung products since long. This time I lost their trust. I have decided to move to Apple. From several I came to learn that they really cares about their customers.
Highlighted

Good Luck then.  When I had my iPhone, I had pure bad luck with it.  Worse than what you are putting up with.  Have fun.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

I understand but, one has to take a chance when you are not helped by the one with whom you are currently. I had been with Samsung for more than 18 years. But, Thanks a lot. You tried lot to help me with this issue. It's my bad luck that issue doesn't got resolved. Even Samsung Customer Service Rep response was not at all encouraging