JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to get back voice recorder on Note 9?

(Topic created: 09-27-2019 10:46 PM)
userIvHrCSNnXC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have a Note 9 and used the voice recorder often. After a recent update, it's gone! How can I get it back?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userIvHrCSNnXC     You can download the Samsung voice recorder from the Galaxy store

http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.sec.android.app.voicenote&cId=000004401542

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userIvHrCSNnXC     You can download the Samsung voice recorder from the Galaxy store

http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.sec.android.app.voicenote&cId=000004401542

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Question...  My Note 9 is totally up to date, and running CSI1 build and my Voice Recorder is present, working and still has some recordings on it from 4 years ago that have been moved from my old Note 5.  Hasn't even flickered with my new update.  

0 Likes
amanda95
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

For tablet owners the same is available on apkmirror.com.

0 Likes
gnusmaS_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The link isn't working.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@gnusmaS_ wrote:

The link isn't working.

Well, the original question was asked when everyone was under Android 9.  Everyone SHOULD be under 10 now.  So the link that was posted some 7 months ago has more than likely no longer working.  But mine still has it even after the update to 10.  Have you checked in your app drawer?  After my update in February, some of my icons vanished and I had to drag them back out from my App Drawer.  No biggie.  

0 Likes
IBJT__01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I don't know maybe try Restarting your phone?

0 Likes
gnusmaS_
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your response actually I don't have the Galaxy Note I have a different Samsung Android device any device that is recent should be able to install a Samsung Sound Recorder keep in mind that the voice recorder app that I have was not able to be found on the Samsung Galaxy App Store but is posted as a Google Play app still available 4 eligible devices. the Samsung Galaxy app store should have a Samsung voice recorder easily available found via a search

0 Likes