cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergvrl6cOGz1
Constellation

Note 9 not receiving text from iPhones

I switched from the Galaxy 7 to the Note 9. I can send text messages to any phone, but I don't receive texts from some people with iPhones. They get my message and reply, but I don't see it. Any known fixes? I don't have iMessage so deactivating it does not help. Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 not receiving text from iPhones

Does the issue occur when the device is in safe mode?? Are you using the native Samsung messaging application that came installed on your device or one you downloaded?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Note 9 not receiving text from iPhones

@usergvrl6cOGz1 wrote:

I switched from the Galaxy 7 to the Note 9. I can send text messages to any phone, but I don't receive texts from some people with iPhones. They get my message and reply, but I don't see it. Any known fixes? I don't have iMessage so deactivating it does not help. Thanks. 

This seems to me a SMS message center number is mess up. Go to the native samsung messaging app and find SMS message center number and check if the number is correct according to your carrier service provider. Every provider has different SMS message  center number but one thing i know it should start with a plus sign (+).