Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userZEb1N5SNiU
Constellation

Note 9 pen broken and stuck in phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So i was at school and i dropped my phone and the S-pen top part popped off and i cant fix it and the rest of the pen is jammed inside the phone.

i was wondering is there a way to replace if it comes with a warranty and how can i get the jammed part out?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 pen broken and stuck in phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there @userhCkNs0FH0t, would you mind sending us a private message here so that we can look into what options you will have as far as getting the broken S Pen out of the phone?

28 REPLIES 28
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

take it to ubreakifix

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZEb1N5SNiU  We can get a replacement S Pen for you. Please send your model number, IMEI, and service provider information to this link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user9EVxpiEC5j
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, my s pen broke in my phone and is stuck can you help me. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you please provide me with your full model number and IMEI in a private message?

user6VH91cOvS3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought my phone on black friday this year, and the same exact thing happened to mine

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you would send us your full model code and IMEI number in a private message here we would be more than happy to help you with this.

userhCkNs0FH0t
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This happened to me too!!!! I miss my s pen! I don't know how to get the bottom part of the pen out!! !! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there @userhCkNs0FH0t, would you mind sending us a private message here so that we can look into what options you will have as far as getting the broken S Pen out of the phone?

useraD5fc43thS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife's phone has the same problem.  Verizon says phone is not repairable.  As a loyal Samsung fan, who even owns Samsung appliances, I'm disappointed in the quality of the product.

The top of the stylus broke off, and the rest of the stylus is stuck in the phone.