cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 pen broken and stuck in phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useraD5fc43thS     We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and IMEI numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
SandlingAllDay
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A quick way to get the broken part out, IF it broke at the "usual" spot.. there is a tiny hole where the spring goes in. GENTLY take a toothpick and push it in the hole to where it grabs hold, turn the phone on end (where it can slide down) and GENTLY pull on the toothpick.

The broken piece should slide out now.

userBqhp0IXQpi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THANK YOU! I have been trying for an hour to get mine out and this worked in less than 10 seconds 🤣. 

I work with kiddos with Autism and my client broke my s pen inside my phone a month ago.... 

I ordered a knock off pen because I'm a #BrokeGradStudent but returned it because the tip broke after a few minutes of writing on the screen.

So I broke down and paid $25 for the Samsung replacement S Pen. Lesson for everyone else.... Don't be cheap and read @SandlingAllDay post first.....

*Make sure to take off your case first! 

Thanks again! IMG_20190621_234137_084.jpg

BaboontesTer
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks @SandlingAllDay The toothpick option worked for me. 

FeelsBatManMC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine broke too, idk what to do!! HELP!

userIuZNgVQPLM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine too! It just broke today and I'm so upset. I got the end part out of the phone but I JUST got this phone. How do i get this replaced?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIuZNgVQPLM We will gladly assist you with getting a replacement s-pen. Can you send a PM here with your full model number and IMEI?

Jay1971
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your phone but I believe it's fixable or repairable. You should only pay attention to the fact that if you haven't done fixing anything before especially on premium smart phones like the one you have, it's definitely much better and easier if you hand it to a technician whoever covers that warranty. Normally in this cases, all you are required to do is paying a small portion of the total cost as your deductible and if the warranty provider is your cellphone carrier, then you most likely have an option to have a similar smart phone in the meantime.

userfuOoTSVf9s
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same thing happen to me

user2LEWiWhzfr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S-pen also broke inside my phone. I'm wondering if I can do anything to get a replacement.