cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userejFa24nw4w
Asteroid

Note 9 progressively getting HOTTER!!

Anyone else had an issue with their note 9 becoming too hot to hold? My first unboxing the phone it got warm during setup but I didn't think anything of it being that the phone was working hard. But since I've owned it I've noticed that it progressively has gotten hotter and hotter just when in use. Most days I can't even hold the phone longer than 3 minutes without it being too hot for my hand! Anyone else experience this? And to add to the situation my s pen broke off inside of the phone🙄🥺. I am beginning to believe I have the worst luck in the world. Ive had every Galaxy since the 5 and moved to  the Note for obvious reasons, but I may have gotten a lemon! Someone help 

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 progressively getting HOTTER!!

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userejFa24nw4w
Asteroid

Thanks for your reply! I will message you now. 

userejFa24nw4w
Asteroid

Hey man thanks for your reply. I do experience that as well, and like you I do primarily those same functions  but to no avail. I have had to literally set my  phone down and walk away and leave it there for quite some time. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT,, especially after the money I have spent on purchasing this phone. . You know? I feel like this is something that Samsung should take care of for their customers, after all they did manufacture the phone and they are reliable for it as far as I'm concerned. If I have to keep writing on this page until it gets fixed over and over again, I will.  In fact I think it's quite shameful that they haven't fixed the issue yet. Thanks for trying to help buddy

SuperflyBrit
Asteroid

Hello! When the phone is rapid charging it does heat up which is normal. I've had my Note 9 almost a year. I am on my phone 10+ hours a day working. I have noticed that my phone does get uncomfortably hot at times. I will run a check on apps running in the background and put to sleep any I don't need. That helps bit...