JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 randomly opening apps

(Topic created: 09-09-2018 07:15 PM)
userteB8FOcSxG
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Everytime I get a notification from an app, like messages or B/R, and slide the notification bar down, the phone automatically selects the notification and opens the app. Even after I've swiped the notification to dismiss it. It's very annoying, please fix this asap Samsung.

P.S.

I've already restarted my phone. I restart it once a week so that is not the solution.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userfttLmlI7MV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My Note 9 is doing the samething

userfttLmlI7MV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can someone help??

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you attempted the solutions presented in this thread?

user6VFDQRFDW8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Been constantly happening with my Note 9 also and end up dialing people (expensive  long distance calls ) yet I've not called anyone previously or had the app open. It's making me mad. If I text someone then close the app, I get calls back from that person and others asking if I realize I've called them. What's going on?

0 Likes
user5I2cL1y2kd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not at all here. I had my note 9 since release and I have been using it heavily checking for bugs and glitches. I must say mine is 100%, you might want to check up on yours.

0 Likes
userHF5nFJ7HFi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same , how do you fix this ??????????

Samsung, I thought I made a better choice than a iPhone ?????

Scottxpilgrim12
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you have a galaxy watch go to the app and see if smart rely is on ,if it is turn it off. Found the answer on xda 

0 Likes
lawliz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I don't have a galaxy watch or any other device on my wrist, but random apps are opening constantly one right after another. The app screen jiggles and all I keep doing is "closing all". This is driving me crazy! I'm ready to return the Note 9.  

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can you give this a try for me? It can show which apps are causing battery issues, viruses, malware or app crashes.

Device maintenance > App issue report

userzErV7mPDfC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SamsungKim1 wrote:

Can you give this a try for me? It can show which apps are causing battery issues, viruses, malware or app crashes.

Device maintenance > App issue report

Did the app issue report and it showed 3 apps. Googles inbox had 2 app crashes, one called drippler I rarely use and could actually call a posible culprit here had 112 app crashes, and Verizons hum shows high battery drain. Not seeing anything really that could cause random apps to open, nevertheless I'm deleting drippler and we'll see what happens.