cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usereqNNyns4Lp
Constellation

Note 9 screen turns GREEN abruptly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

From past few days my Note 9 screen turns green abruptly. I tried performing the steps provided in the below link but the issue is still observed.

https://thedroidguy.com/2019/06/how-to-fix-samsung-galaxy-note-9-screen-is-completely-green-1094319

Any help resoving the issue is appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Note 9 screen turns GREEN abruptly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly with all of those steps being tried and it is happening while in safe mode, then repairs are recommended. There are a few options for this though. The first option is speaking with your carrier. The sometimes have options available that Samsung cannot offer. The second option is visiting a local walk-in service center such as uBreakiFix. uBreakiFix is an authorized service center for Samsung capable of completing both in and out of warranty services. The final option is the ship-in service repair through Samsung. It's a 7-14 business day process including shipment and repairs. Should you wish to have the ship-in option, you can private message me here with your full model code and IMEI for more details. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did this also happen with the phone in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usereqNNyns4Lp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes its still happening. In safe mode as well as after factory reset.

I was a happy samsung user but after this it seems I have to rethink. 

Is there anything that I can try to get rid of this issue. Its really annoying.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly with all of those steps being tried and it is happening while in safe mode, then repairs are recommended. There are a few options for this though. The first option is speaking with your carrier. The sometimes have options available that Samsung cannot offer. The second option is visiting a local walk-in service center such as uBreakiFix. uBreakiFix is an authorized service center for Samsung capable of completing both in and out of warranty services. The final option is the ship-in service repair through Samsung. It's a 7-14 business day process including shipment and repairs. Should you wish to have the ship-in option, you can private message me here with your full model code and IMEI for more details. 

View solution in original post