cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZIrDZciqLr
Asteroid

Note 9, secure folder disappeared

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone experience their secure folder gone missing? It was there one day and gone the next, but the funny thing is, is I don't recall any samsung updates that might have removed it. I also searched apps and the search found nothing. I restarted the phone, cold boot, but still the folder is missing. Any thoughts or ideas welcome.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userZIrDZciqLr
Asteroid

So, I found the solution. The folder still exists, howeve...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, I found the solution. The folder still exists, however to view it, you must go to settings, > apps, search secure folder, > settings, then toggle show secure folder on your apps screen.

I still don't know how that toggle got selected to hide, since I didn't do it. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jenw9177
Constellation

I'm having same problem, in the gallery app there's no lo...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having same problem, in the gallery app there's no longer an option for it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I'm having same problem, in the gallery app there's no lo...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I hope all is well. Have you tried going to your search bar in your settings, type secure folder, then select view in-app, from there you are able to add the icon to your home screen. See if that helps.

userZIrDZciqLr
Asteroid

So, I found the solution. The folder still exists, howeve...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, I found the solution. The folder still exists, however to view it, you must go to settings, > apps, search secure folder, > settings, then toggle show secure folder on your apps screen.

I still don't know how that toggle got selected to hide, since I didn't do it. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post