Asteroid

Re: Note 9 speaker problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Actually i just tried it again and it does the same thing in safe mode

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems a factory reset may be in order. Please be sure to back up all of your data prior to doing so.

userD2tgIIJ1Xn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive done a factory reset twice already

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This may require service repair if the previous trobuleshooting has not been successful. Before offering a ship-in repair, I'd recommend taking it to a UbreakIfix or visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix

user7wwF3T0HQG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did that its still doing that with the speaker 

userYSe7eBGidX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone does the same thing.  It's quite a few people that are experiencing the same problem.  What's happening is that your speakers are switching to "in-call volume." It happens on every single app that uses your speakers.  Nothing that these people have suggested will help.  I'm looking for a permanent solution myself. We may have to wait for a software update. 

userPkncgL2fYu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problems with mine... Samsung needs to step up the build and qc for these $1000 phones.

FYLegend21
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've seen some of the changelogs for One UI/Pie beta which has things like "audio breaking and playback speed fixed". This specific issue has not been listed but a bunch of similar ones seem to be addressed. It seems like if I don't change it to max media volume it is fine but once I do it starts happening. I don't recall it happens with PowerAmp (which uses Direct Volume Control independent of the default Android audio thread).
userbGqb9KxrcX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone does this as well and I have been waiting on a patch, but nothing. If a lot of people are having this issue, then it's a software issue for sure. Plain and simple. Hate when technicians say your phone is faulty when its widespread. $1000+ for a phone and I keep getting the run around. 

userVEaQV63Hha
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Too many problems with Note9 speakers. Low notification volume, that this. And for monhts now. Nobody replied. Nobody fixed. Next time buy non-Samsung phone, their support is the worst at this moment.
$1000 for what? For issues? No thanks.