cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1DyYMHnJ3G
Constellation

Re: Note 9 speaker problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh this happens to me too! So far i've noticed when i'm on youtube and when i'm using a headset, one of the earpiece loses the sound and then it comes back.  I tried the headset on my note 5 and it works fine, so i know for sure it's not the headset that's having a problem.  I haven't attempted yet to return this to the store because they will not outrightly offer a replacement and a repair could only worsen the phone's condition!  Not like with apple, they'll replace it right away!

user1DyYMHnJ3G
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So yeah.. on loud speaker, one of the speakers will suddenly drop and then they switch. Sometimes i couldn't identify which speakers drops all the time, if it was the bottom or the part where you put your ears on during a call.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user1DyYMHnJ3G does this happen in safe mode?

user1DyYMHnJ3G
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't been to safe mode yet.  How do i switch to safe mode? I saw some of the posts here about going to settings and all, i'm gonna try that too.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try.

user1DyYMHnJ3G
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How do i go to safe mode? At first it didnt bother me because i thought it was a feature. Apparently its not because my friend's note 9 is perfectly fine.
userIz202uT10D
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi i just purchased note 9 5 day ago and i haved noticed the same thing after 5 6 min i am unable to hear prooer sound from speaker this is not fair i haved invested 1000 dollars cause i haved trust on samsung this is not good what can i do know it worth every single penny .but this this dissappoint me
userxtc8dd4mSR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yeah, I've been having the same problem. Its pretty frustrating it works for the first few mins but after goes back and forth between working and not.

Mountainlifter
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am experiencing the same problem.

userbHFXxk0A29
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. No bass every 6 minutes or so. im exchanging my phone