cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3KaRMO0aid
Constellation

Re: Note 9 text messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks, it worked. I would be VERY disappointed if I can't schedule messages any more 😁

d_va
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you. I thought I was the only one missing this feature.

userBbpA9rDzXy
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have ATT, and I can't find the 3 dots that show the schedule a message feature, either.  I'm very disappointed. 😠 That was a very useful feature.  Am I understanding correctly that ATT removed this feature and other carriers still offer it for the Note 9? 😡

Tidbitty
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBbpA9rDzXy wrote:

I have ATT, and I can't find the 3 dots that show the schedule a message feature, either.  I'm very disappointed. 😠 That was a very useful feature.  Am I understanding correctly that ATT removed this feature and other carriers still offer it for the Note 9? 😡

Hit the + then hit the 3 dots on the far right.  It should be there. 

user2cVOVlLWBf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have US Cellular and can't find that option anymore either. I used it quite a bit on my galaxy. Any other suggestions?
userZ4bawtJmrz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The plus sign is down by the box where you type your message. Tap that and then a new box will come up. In the upper right corner of the new box is where you'll find the 3 dots. Tap those and the schedule text option should show up on the left of the new box. Hope that helps . 

userMH0qJczxyg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
No, I have att, and it's on mine. Right where he says it is
Highlighted
Tidbitty
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hit the plus, then the action menu(3 dots), and it should be there. Also swipe to call is in the settings under advanced features. Now if you talking within the message app itself then that's on Samsung as it is not on other variants that i have seen.  If they are not there then it may have been removed by your carrier.

ZenMastr
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its not there they aslo removed it from the S9.  It was available on my Note 8

user67Pvl7fyFS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I couldn't find it at first either then did what they said hit the + sign then it shows your pics but in top right corner there Are the 3 dots I hit those & a bunch of options came up including schedule text & it worked!!