cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAjmFJ5r4vi
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 text messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You have to select the sender and click on the plus sign at the bottom ( Left side). You will have an option to schedule message. The same plus sign is used for attaching images, that means you need to toggle options toto loca this feature...

Nakaiman
Astronaut

Even if they moved it there is a third party app that can...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Even if they moved it there is a third party app that can give you that option the name of it is Do It Later - Text Message Automation 2.9.2. I have a S6 and it works for me especially when I'm around friends and I didn't touch my phone and I check the time and tell I'm sending this text for you now and I wasn't my hand they amazed at how i did that. I love it.

Re: Even if they moved it there is a third party app that can...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Nakaiman wrote:

Even if they moved it there is a third party app that can give you that option the name of it is Do It Later - Text Message Automation 2.9.2. I have a S6 and it works for me especially when I'm around friends and I didn't touch my phone and I check the time and tell I'm sending this text for you now and I wasn't my hand they amazed at how i did that. I love it.

The deal is, the OP was asking for a Note 9.  No idea about an S6.  On the Note 9, running One UI the schedule messages is right there on the screen.  Type your message, click the + sign on the left side of the message field, Click the 3 dots on the right side of the screen, Click Schedule message and set date and time and click done.  No need for a 3rd party app.