My Note9 decides to vibrate while in telephoto mode it is off and on but never allows me to make use of the optical zoom in the phone or the live focus mode I'm disappointed that this issue hasn't been fixed in this amount of time. Please if someone knows how to fix it please tell me how. Thank you
Hey, give this a try:
Go to Settings > Apps > Show system Apps (click on the 3 vertical dots upper right of screen) >
Camera > Storage > Clear Data and Clear Cache.
Same issue here as others have descibed. I've been through the refresh of the phone and the clearing cache, etc., etc. and still does it. It affects the 2x optical zoom and live focus which have been unusable since I bought the phone.
Same type of issue has plagued my Note9 since last year when I bought it. I've dealt with it for the most part but definitely not happy about it! I've refreshed my phone, tried safe mode, and cleared data/cache for the camera app. Nothing has worked or at least lasted. VERY rarely it will work, but I'd say that is maybe 10% or less.
@init6 Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device? See if that helps.
Follow these steps:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Your phone will take a little time booting up after the cache partition is wiped off of its contents as it will rebuild or recreate those caches. Don’t be alarmed if the phone gets stuck on the logo for a minute or two after this just don’t turn it off so that what was deleted will be replaced successfully. So, wait for your phone to become active. Don’t worry, this procedure is very easy and safe to do. You won’t damage your phone just by wiping the cache partition.