cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_iVqVrny
Astronaut

Note

I have a note 8. Should I get the note 9 or note 10 plus?

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung_GVTYzVD
Astronaut

Re: Note

You should get the 10 because it's amazing my mom has it and it's amazing I still have the 7

useriIBVPOH0kP
Asteroid

Note 10 plus. Under 800 on swappa

Zozokale
Cosmic Ray

Always AIM high .. Note 10

Samsung_SD_CO
Astronaut

Definitely the 10 plus. As long as you are going to spend the money to upgrade, skip a generation and go with the 10

Tetrakhan
Astronaut

I moved from the Note 8 to the Note 10+ and have found the number of advancements over the course of last 2 years justify the upgrade in capability and user experience.

Phadethiss
Asteroid

In my opinion the Note 9 has the better camera, still while I do believe the Note 10+ could have the better camera the software still needs tweaking to be for more superior. I own the Note 10+

Highlighted

Note 10+ definitely. Note 9 is a great phone for sure, it just won't get supported with major updates soon. Best of treating yourself if you can afford it and give for the 10+ and skip the standard Note 10.

acruzlu02
Cosmic Ray

The Note 10+ is an amazing upgrade. Didn't think I'd like it but did I eat those words. They keep getting better with the years. Pray they don't get any larger though.

Ramsxss
Constellation

N8 is a keeper that foremost u going to like how well it's fits in your hand u going to miss that going to N10+, N9 to heavy u don't want it. N10+ u want for the features only problem S11 next year spend it now or later bro...