cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GARDO
Constellation

Note9 one UI 2 glitch

Since finally updating my phone to Samsung's newest OS my phone now glitches with a jumping screen, apps that won't load fully, and force closing apps I'm currently using.

Does anyone else have these problems?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Note9 one UI 2 glitch

Did you clear the cache?

GARDO
Constellation

From the app? Everything has been forced closed. I didn't think to clear the Cache but it hasn't done it in a couple of days

@GARDO wrote:

Since finally updating my phone to Samsung's newest OS my phone now glitches with a jumping screen, apps that won't load fully, and force closing apps I'm currently using.

Does anyone else have these problems?

The only problem I've had that sounds similar to what you are describing is occasionally, when I open Chrome, my screen starts flashing rapidly from black to white and back and forth.  Random twitches.  Almost seizure inducing if one was prone to this.  

When it happens, I close it out, reboot, clear the cache and it works fine for several more weeks before it fires back up again.  

spark53
Constellation

May be you can try to do a factory reset or if possible use the prior release software OS when it was all good. You can go back using Odin software. There is a instruction on how to do that.