cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Notes

Ok so I have been thinking about a feature that I think would be a nice addon to the Samsung notes app, not entirely sure how to pass this along to someone that can actually pass this along and actually make it a feature, but maybe someone can guide me on that. Anyways the idea I had was related to the pen pop up window. If you open up your pen window, and click create a note it makes a nice pop up of that note. However once you save it the only way to see that note is to open the app and then you have to stay on the app to see that note. I'd think it would be cool to have in the pop up pen window, and option to view notes and then open that note in that same pop up window so you can still minimize it and use other apps. Also there should be a setting in the Samsung notes app that if you click the x (close button) on a pop up note, to not automatically save it and to just discard it, because sometimes I take a note I need for 5 minutes and then I don't want it to auto save! So I don't know if this will get looked at, or even if y'all understand what I'm trying to convey, but I'd love for these features to be possibly considered to be added to our phones!

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Notes

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.