cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Notifications in status bar...

More than ever lately, I find that zero notification icons show up in my status bar. If I swipe down, I can see a list of all my notifications, but obviously I'd like them to display in the bar.

This used to happen very infrequently, and a phone restart would remedy it, and it wouldn't happen again for a long time. It seems even after a restart or powering off, I still have the same issue. I haven't changed any settings either.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Notifications in status bar...

@irritated4ever wrote:
More than ever lately, I find that zero notification icons show up in my status bar. If I swipe down, I can see a list of all my notifications, but obviously I'd like them to display in the bar.

This used to happen very infrequently, and a phone restart would remedy it, and it wouldn't happen again for a long time. It seems even after a restart or powering off, I still have the same issue. I haven't changed any settings either.

What do you see when you click Settings > Notifications > Status Bar ?  Is Show Notification Icons turned on?  Number of notificaitons?  

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Notifications in status bar...

Yes, it's turned on, and I've always had it set to show all notifications. That was one of the first things I checked on. I haven't had the issue today, all my icons are showing up, but I don't count on it working for that long.