cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

One UI 2.0, Android 10 Issues - Phone/Dialler App

Dear All, I hope all are doing well.

This might have been covered in another thread but I have not been successful in finding anything related to my issue.

Since updating my phone- Note 9 Duos 512Gb to latest software, One UI 2.0, Android 10, my phone's native phone/dialler app, where it has the quick links bar is missing. Buttons for Keypad/Recent/Contacts line at the bottom goes blank and you can not even touch on the contacts/numbers called previously. 

I have read few articles on the internet where they have suggested solutions to problems faced by dialler app. I have to date, attempted 

- Soft reboot

- Delete Cache Partion 

- soft reset and 

- complete resetting of the phone. 

I have also attempted to restart the phone in safe mode, in which the app have behaved similarly.

I have tested the phone with just the basic apps which are part of the UI but I am still facing the same issue of bottom bar with buttons missing.

Anybody has any suggestions which I have not tried before. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One UI 2.0, Android 10 Issues - Phone/Dialler App

You have done a lot of troubleshooting so far the last thing to do is the factory reset your phone. Before doing a factory reset you will want to back up your information and then proceed with the reset. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi SQ, 

Thank you so much for the response. I have also conducted Complete Factory Reset as well. 

The problem is still there. No Joy there at all. 

Any more ideas?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

At this point, your phone will need to be repaired. You have a couple of options here. You can send it in for repair to Samsung. You can use this link to find a local service center to take it to or you can go through your phone carrier. Let us know how you would like to proceed.