cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

One UI 2.0

I still have not received the android 10 update on my Note 9. My phone is unlocked but I purchased the phone through Sprint but switched to T Mobile. Is there a way to force the update because T Mobil pushed it out for this device WEEKS ago

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: One UI 2.0

Hi @userteB8FOcSxG 

Using these 2 methods you should be able to update your device be sure to use the original Simcard that it came out with because OS updates usually come out from the original carrier after updating you can put the Simcard that you are currently using

to check for updates for your device you can follow these instructions 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/

I would suggest using the smart switch method too if the update is not available over the air OTA

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-switch

Software update via Smart Switch

Not only is Smart Switch great for transferring data, but it’s also an easy way to update your phone’s software. When you open Smart Switch on your Mac or Windows PC, you’ll see an option to update to a new software version if one is available.

First, make sure your phone is charged to at least 20% before proceeding. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable provided with your phone, and then open Smart Switch on your computer. If a software update is available, Smart Switch might automatically prompt you to update the software or will display an option to Update. Click Update and follow the on-screen prompts to download the necessary files and complete the update process. Keep in mind your phone might turn on and off during the update process.

Note: Don't disconnect the USB cable or use your phone until the update is complete.

hopefully, this will help with your problem

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted

Re: One UI 2.0

Thank you for take the time to reply