Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

One UI 2 Android 10, Galaxy Note9 issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Samsung Community,

I want to report this software/System bug on my Galaxy Note9. When going into the recent apps or switching between apps, using the gestures navigation, the window animation and transition animation are flickering, this happens when setting the transition and animation to 0.5x which I use for faster touch response. Please Samsung,  fix this as soon as possible as it's quite annoying... thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Product Expert

Re: One UI 2 Android 10, Galaxy Note9 issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Charlie  

Thank you for this bug report we will try to send it to the higher-ups so the can fix this bug as soon as possible expect it to be fixed in the coming updates in the future.

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Charlie  

Thank you for this bug report we will try to send it to the higher-ups so the can fix this bug as soon as possible expect it to be fixed in the coming updates in the future.

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your response, I couldn't find a way to post a screen recording I took showing the bug, if there's any way I could send the video, it'll be much appreciated, that way they can see what the issue is...