cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

OneUI 2.1 feedback (Galaxy Note9)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Samsung! I would like to report this, I'm not sure if it's a software bug or if it is by choice, but it would be nice if you can get rid the blank/black screen that shows up shortly when  first opening an app, and instead, to go straight to the content. In my opinion and others, it would improve the user experience (:Blank screen when the app opensBlank screen when the app opens

Phone app for referencePhone app for reference

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: OneUI 2.1 feedback (Galaxy Note9)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your feedback and ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: OneUI 2.1 feedback (Galaxy Note9)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Charlie that doesn't seem right.

Try reporting that via the Members app: 

1. Open the Samsung Members app
  2. Tap on "Get Help"
  3. Scroll down and tap on "Error Reports"
  4. Choose whether you'd like to send logs "Always" or "Just this time"
  5. Select the category for your error report

This will let the team know more on what's going on and include error logs on the issue. Make sure when sending the report to be as detailed as possible about your issue, including your phone details, what you were doing, what you expected, what actually happened, etc.

Hopefully this issue can get resolved soon for you!

--

"Think globally, act locally."

Give me a like ❤️ to let me know your appreciation for this post. 
Please click ✅ "Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or is the best answer. 
(In the mobile app click the 3 dots to see that option.)

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
thanks for the reply, but it's not an issue, it just how the UI works, as confirmed by someone from Samsung on Twitter. I'm just giving a feedback so that Samsung can better the user experience (:
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your feedback and ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post