cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CELIAF
Constellation

PHONE REPAIRED NEVER RECEIVED BEEN 2 MONTHS

I SHIPPED MY NOTE 9 FOR IT TO GET REPAIRED IN SEPTEMBER, PER SAMSUNG AND UPS IT WAS SHIPPED AT MY HOUSE HOWEVER WHEN I GOT HOME IT WASN'T ON MY DOORSTEP! IM REALLY UPSET ABOUT ALL OF THE RUN AROUNDS SAMSUNG HAS GIVEN ME 

SAMSUNG PROMISED ME A RESOLUTION WITHIN 5-8 BUSINESS DAYS, I'M GOING THROUGH THE HASSEL OF SAMSUNG TELLING UPS TO OPEN THE CLAIM THEY CLOSED IT ANOTHER 5-8 BUSINESS DAYS THEY REOPEN IT AND SO ON... THE CASE HAS BEEN OPEN AND CLOSED 3 TIMES THIS IS REDICULOUS EVERY TIME I CALL SAMSUNG ITS ALWAYS A DIFFERENT ANSWER A REP ADVISED ME UPS WAS GOING TO MAIL ME A CHECK FOR LOST PACKAGE TODAY I SPOKE WITH ONLINE SUPPORT TICKET#5123927065 TRANSCRIPT#4302735805 THEY ADVISED ME SAMSUNG WAS GOING TO MAIL ME A CHECK IT WAS APPROVED 10/24/19, MARTIN THE SAMSUNG/UPS CORDINATOR HAS BEEN NO HELP HE EMAILS ME SORRY CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED AND SORRY CASE HAS BEEN REOPENED, THERE IS NO CONTACT NUMBER I CANNOT EMAIL HIM BACK THIS IS REDICULOUS I NEED TO SPEAK WITH THE DISTRIC MANAGER TAKING THIS ISSUE TO COPORATE LEVELSAM.JPGSAMSUNG2.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Mdanish4
Cosmic Ray

Re: PHONE REPAIRED NEVER RECEIVED BEEN 2 MONTHS

@CELIAF wrote:

I SHIPPED MY NOTE 9 FOR IT TO GET REPAIRED IN SEPTEMBER, PER SAMSUNG AND UPS IT WAS SHIPPED AT MY HOUSE HOWEVER WHEN I GOT HOME IT WASN'T ON MY DOORSTEP! IM REALLY UPSET ABOUT ALL OF THE RUN AROUNDS SAMSUNG HAS GIVEN ME 

SAMSUNG PROMISED ME A RESOLUTION WITHIN 5-8 BUSINESS DAYS, I'M GOING THROUGH THE HASSEL OF SAMSUNG TELLING UPS TO OPEN THE CLAIM THEY CLOSED IT ANOTHER 5-8 BUSINESS DAYS THEY REOPEN IT AND SO ON... THE CASE HAS BEEN OPEN AND CLOSED 3 TIMES THIS IS REDICULOUS EVERY TIME I CALL SAMSUNG ITS ALWAYS A DIFFERENT ANSWER A REP ADVISED ME UPS WAS GOING TO MAIL ME A CHECK FOR LOST PACKAGE TODAY I SPOKE WITH ONLINE SUPPORT TICKET#5123927065 TRANSCRIPT#4302735805 THEY ADVISED ME SAMSUNG WAS GOING TO MAIL ME A CHECK IT WAS APPROVED 10/24/19, MARTIN THE SAMSUNG/UPS CORDINATOR HAS BEEN NO HELP HE EMAILS ME SORRY CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED AND SORRY CASE HAS BEEN REOPENED, THERE IS NO CONTACT NUMBER I CANNOT EMAIL HIM BACK THIS IS REDICULOUS I NEED TO SPEAK WITH THE DISTRIC MANAGER TAKING THIS ISSUE TO COPORATE LEVELSAM.JPGSAMSUNG2.JPG

was this ever resolved for you? I am in the same boat. I sent my s10 plus for paid repair. UPS lost it and paid the claim to samsung but it has been 51 days and all I am getting is run arounds from Samsung.