cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

PIN Trouble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot remember my unlock pattern and I can't even do the factory reset WITHOUT the pin. I just got this new phone and all my options that I could come up with have been futile, all blocked by the pattern or the fact I hadn't set up a certain setting I didn't know existed, before I lock myself out for longer than two minutes, I really need help. Cat Sad

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: PIN Trouble

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's wonderful! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have Find My Mobile set up on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have managed to figure out the pin a few hours after this post! Im back in now. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's wonderful! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

View solution in original post