cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Pen Snapped while using it

I love my S pen, I use it day and night. I'm a huge supporter of Samsung and the Note Series. The only Note I didn't get was the note 10. While I was using My Note 9 S Pen ot snapped in my hand. Right were the gold top and the yellow come together. I plan on getting the new Note 20 when it comes out and passing my note 9 down to my mother but I need a new s pen. I'm having nightmares without it. Its like my bestfriend. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Pen Snapped while using it

Find replacements for sale here: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/galaxy-note9-replacement-s-pen--black-ej...

If this post helped you with your issue make sure to select it as the solution and like my comment!
Highlighted
Supernova

@useruPZQHp6NTb 

Did this end up helping you?

---

Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Sun

You can find some great deals on Amazon for compatible S-Pens. Some a lot cheaper than the Samsung website and they are the official S-Pens. So you don't have to worry about them not working. But if you don't want to go that route you can always find replacements on the Samsung website.👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.