cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userNgszFU7O64
Astronaut

Photo editor pro automatically gone after update to android pie

When I seen the background blur (Live focus)on the Note 9 I just had to get it.  It put depth into the photos and it was excellent to use to take photos of my Miniature Australian Shepherds.  They were all professional looking photos.

My phone recently updated and now the background blur (live focus) is missing off my phone.  Is it going to be put back on?  And why take it off?  It was one of the best features of the photo app.  I've looked and searched and it is definitely missing in the photo app after this last update.  Does anyone know if Samsung deleted it or put it somewhere I've not found?  I am quite upset that it is missing.  If I had known that it would have taken it out completely I would have NEVER let my phone update.  If I switch to the "food" photo I get the blur but it gives you a very limited area for the unblurred portion.  If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Photo editor pro automatically gone after update to android pie

It was removed and we can't say yes or no if it will come back that's upto the developers hopefully it will return 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless

Re: Photo editor pro automatically gone after update to android pie

Along with many other wonderful features that taken away for some unknown reason...