cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Pissssssssssed Offfffffff

The other day my galaxy note 9 updated.  Yesterday it deleted both my home screens and all of my icon boxes that I alphabetized and organized all my apps in the different boxes.  Then if that is not it it deleted some of my devices.  Oh it gets better.  Today I had an error on my phone that sayd internal error 1111 and I called my aunt to check on her. After I disconnected the call.  I sat the phone on the table and walked away and it called my aunt 2 more times but everytime I picked it up it wo I ld stop ringing.  Creepy.   Now im really passed  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Pissssssssssed Offfffffff

Have you tried clearing the cache partition yet?

Have you tried a reset/restore?  Do a full backup before you do that.  Either through Samsung or through Samsungs Smart Switch on your computer at home.  

Were you using something like Nova Settings for your desktop?  If you were, then after you updated it, it might have switched back over to OneUI (Default)

If you are still having a problem, Google for a local UBREAKIFIX location and swing by there and let them do another update on it.