cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPY5lzIpZE9
Asteroid

Recent Android update rendered my phone useless

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Photo editor Pro is no longer available with the latest Android update for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9, UI. Photo editor Pro had features that I needed and used regularly, features that were necessary and that without them I am severely limited in my work as a blogger and food photographer. I cannot believe that any company would put out an update that would actually take away features without first alerting or warning its customers, giving them an opportunity to make an informed choice. This business practice is unconscionable. It has literally rendered my phone worthless and I still owe hundreds of dollars on it. Somebody should be held. accountable

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Recent Android update rendered my phone useless

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We understand the frustration, features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. We appreciate your feedback and will mark your post as a feature request for perusing developers to see when seeking out ideas for future updates. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Pour_N_New
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow! I thought that the description of the update states the the Editor Pro is now Integrated with the camera now. Is that not true? I'm reading Reviews Before I decide to install the update.

userPY5lzIpZE9
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Definitely read reviews first! I went by the description only and was terribly disappointed. The update affects people who just use their phone camera for casual use as well. For example, the selfie portrait editing tool is gone. So whether you are using your phone camera for casual use or for professional use just be sure to read the reviews and be informed

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We understand the frustration, features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. We appreciate your feedback and will mark your post as a feature request for perusing developers to see when seeking out ideas for future updates. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post