cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Recent update - Firstly resolution problem and now shows firmware update not completed

I'm experiencing this problem. It is unable to complete iinstallation and keeps on trying again and again thereby generating error. 

Request Samsung team to help on this.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Recent update - Firstly resolution problem and now shows firmware update not completed

Hey there assuming you're using a mmvo carrier sim like mint mobile or cricket wireless,  using a att sim to change phone ui to att will not get this problem. Just make sure your sim doesn't change to t-mobile.  Seems to be a bug with tmobile app. Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Constellation

New updated

New updated cause this error

Internal error (407)

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: New updated

Is your phone an unlocked phone or a carrier unlocked phone?

Are you using the original SIM card in your device?

Was your phone re-actived after a disconnect?

Did you change phone numbers or carriers?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same issue with my Note 9

Is your phone an unlocked phone or a carrier unlocked phone? Unlocked

Are you using the original SIM card in your device? Yes

Was your phone re-actived after a disconnect? No

Did you change phone numbers or carriers? No

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Error 407

How can I fix Internal Error 407 that shows up after update note 9

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. Can I please have your IMEI number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Recent Update- Firmware Update Not Complete

I solved the problem on my note 9 by shutting down the phone, removing the sim, reinserting the sim and restarting the phone. the phone was able to connect to the server and problem solved.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Recent Update- Firmware Update Not Complete

I got the same problem is 1 solution in internet but need rebot the phone and 1 mistake and the phone dont work again