cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: New updated

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent my information about 4 days ago when should we expect a solution or response

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. We are aware some members may be experiencing the following symptoms.

As we look into this further, please try one of the following: 

1. Remove SIM from SIM card tray and re-insert SIM. 4007 error message disappears, remove the device if the error reappears. 
  2. Go to Settings > Apps > System apps > OMADM > force stop. The 407 error message will disappear from the notification bar.
  3. Go to Settings > Apps > System apps > OMADM > Storage > clear data. The 407 error message will disappear from the notification bar.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Thank you for reaching out. We are aware some members may be experiencing the following symptoms.

As we look into this further, please try one of the following: 

1. Remove SIM from SIM card tray and re-insert SIM. 4007 error message disappears, remove the device if the error reappears. 
  2. Go to Settings > Apps > System apps > OMADM > force stop. The 407 error message will disappear from the notification bar.
  3. Go to Settings > Apps > System apps > OMADM > Storage > clear data. The 407 error message will disappear from the notification bar.

#3 only removes the notification for an hour abs the cycle starts again

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

worked for me

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same, as soon as my phone restarts or sits for long enough the error returns. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried every single solution. They just temporarily get rid of the notication., same result with all of them. Still constantly comes back, loops a bunch, and needlessly drains my battery.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Only works temporarily This is not a fix my phone updated all by itself while it was in my pocket I'm not very happy about that now my phone is not working right please let me know what I can do can I go back to my older  Software version?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not a solution. The solution listed just lasts for an hour and its repeatable process. It's seriously annoying. Are there any plans to release a security patch update in short time ?

I see a update link which says Samsung, T-Mobile, and Sprint are actively working on a permanent fix. How soon can we expect this. ?

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-9-Note-10-Note-10-S10e-S10-S10-...

Appreciate your expected timelines. 

Yalala

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to the list of people this did not work for. Is there any update on a real fix?