Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: How could I remove the Sprint Omadm? S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Mister _Joey_!

Here's what I've learned after days of trying to fix the issue myself.

Every MNO flashes (installs) their own version of system software after restarting your device with their SIM connected. Sprint just happens to have one of the more annoying system software (in this case the uncontrollable notification) than other carriers.

There are 2 ways to get rid of this.

1) Put in a SIM from another MNO (ex: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verzion). Please note MVNO SIMs (ex: RedPocket, H20, US Mobile) will most likely not work. Keep in mind that using an MNO SIM may install the carrier's system software, however, they should not have an uncontrollable notification like Sprint does. As for the applications, you may be able to disable them.

2) Flash a Universal ROM into the phone. If you're a tech-newbie this may be difficult to do. But there are plenty of tutorials for you to follow if you choose to go with this option.

Either way, both of these methods should work for you. Option 1 being the easiest while Option 2 is on the more advanced end. 

TIP: Next time you purchase a phone for the outside world, a Factory Unlocked phone would be your best option.

Best of luck!

Daunlan

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: How could I remove the Sprint Omadm? S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have T-mobile SIM in mine. I bought my phone used & unlocked. I can stop the prompt by re-inserting Sim,  force stop/ clear data but it comes back with a restart on an update. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy note 9 OMADM INTERNAL APP TROUBLE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I need help after the software upgrade the OMADM unternal app appear the profile is not upgrade complete error 407 I HAVE THIS TROUBLE FOR A WEEK.i don't not who to fix

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy note 9 OMADM INTERNAL APP TROUBLE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had the same problem since the upgrade last week. The thread listed below shows having a solution to this issue. I can tell you from experience none of the three solution worked for me. I find it amazing Samsung hasn't addressed this issue yet. If someone nows how to remove the 2.1 update let me know, please.

"Lastest Update not good"

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy note 9 OMADM INTERNAL APP TROUBLE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfRngf6Dinz wrote:

I've had the same problem since the upgrade last week. The thread listed below shows having a solution to this issue. I can tell you from experience none of the three solution worked for me. I find it amazing Samsung hasn't addressed this issue yet. If someone nows how to remove the 2.1 update let me know, please.

"Lastest Update not good"

I got the same problem after last update on my SG Note 9 T-Mobile. Every hour OMADM interrupt everything and starting its annoing messages & request my intervention.

My search on the web confirms affected NOTE 9 & 10 AFTER LAST UPDATE on major US carriers (t-mobile, at&t, verizon, sprint)...Exactly the same BUG with OMADM involved.

SAMSUNG, ku-ku! Wake up and fix YOUR FAULT,

PLEASE!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Omadm not completing solved!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys,

I noticed since the latest update, everyone has been have an issue with update not completing . What I did was use a att sim to change from t-mobile to this. Of course this will only work if you're using mint mobile , Lyca mobile, and cricket mobile. Not the main carriers as they will change the ui to their settings . Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

sprint OMADM

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HOW TO UNINSTAL OR STOP SPRINT OMADM APP IN MY NOTE 10 PLUS? I JUST MOVED TO PERU SO I'M USING A PERUVIAN CARRIER.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: sprint OMADM

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You probably need to contact Sprint. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Firmware update Error! OMADM Internal Error (407)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On 7/12/20 my Samsung Galaxy S10+ did a firmware update through the T-Mobile network and afterwards it's been constantly trying to update the firmware and now every hour it is saying:

Firmware Update Not Completed 

Next auto retry: 09:18 AM (gives a time later after each failed attempt)

The original message reads:

Error 

The profile update could not be completed.  Please try again later. 

Is the problem persists  you may need to contact customer service.

Error: Internal Error (407) 

The phone is still working but I want to know what the fix is for this as this will be the first time in years I've seen a problem with an update. 

I've attempted to clear partitian cache already and rebooted with no luck. 

Please help, thanks. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Firmware update Error! OMADM Internal Error (407)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm also having the same issue