cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Recent Update- Firmware Update Not Complete

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yeah everyone's having the same issue and I demand that you issue a new update to resolve this problem. quit screwing around man.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Recent Update- Firmware Update Not Complete

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The only thing I could find on it is this:
https://techbeasts.com/galaxy-note-note-9-software-update-failed-fixed/

There are 3 things to try and I tried the first 2 to no avail. The 3rd one is manually flashing the phone which kind of scares me.

I'm thinking I will try backing up my phone using the Smart Switch app, then factory reset.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Factory resetting does not help.  Smiley Sad

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too am having the same issues ... the IT department at t-mobile has NO fix and neither does Samsung.. really wish someone would find a fix. Its kinda a liability for your main point of contact to not work properly... 😫 if anyone comes up with solutions please advise..

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i agree. factory reset does not work. i did it and still have the same issue!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am with you,  my galaxy NEVER had an issue till my phone foced the update Wednesday,  not it starts the application, says firmware cannot be updated then profile cannot be updated, I have to cancel out or press ok till it goes away like every hour, it is so annoying. T MOBIL had me clear internal cache and it is still happening.  They said master reset was next... I have a Galazy S9 and am so frustrated.

@userTXNMNWjCX5 wrote:

So, I updated my note9 yesterday and right after the updated I started getting this notification 'Firmware update not completed' . Upon clicking, it shows me an error:

"The profile update could not be completed. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you mayneed to contact Customer Service. Error: Internal Error (407)."

Help Please!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same, 2 factory resets and i have the same issues when the power cycles. T-mo is the carrier and they have been helpful in trying to clear it up but unfortunately it's force stopping the omadm app which does not do a thing. Please find a fix!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Firmware Update Error 407

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happening to me as well, checked every thread here as well as on a few other forums. Update installed fine, phone still works, just get the continous attempts to update firmware fail. Reset my cache, did a factory reset, no change after either.

Phone is a carrier unlocked T-Mobile (SM-960UZBAXAA) on Google Fi, IMEI checks out but I did purchase it from a acquaintance so it did switch #s and carriers and I don't have any info about when it was taken off of T-Mobile. It seems like this is happening to people with unlocked T-Mobile devices, so I'm going to try and find someone local with a T-Mobile SIM to test but that will take a while.

Highlighted
Constellation

Recent update - Firstly resolution problem and now shows firmware update not completed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, I updated my note9 today and got into a very weird resolution problem. Phone got into high resolution which made clicking any app or button really difficult. I googled and came to this specific thread where someone said that you've to change the resolution under display setting using Google Assistant. It did work however, I'm getting this notification 'Firmware update not completed' . Upon clicking, it shows me an error:

"The profile update could not be completed. Please try again later. If teh problem persists, you mayneed to contact Customer Service. Error: Internal Error (407)."

Team, pls look into it and suggest.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Recent update - Firstly resolution problem and now shows firmware update n..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this same exact problem with my note 9 and its been driving me nuts trying to figure it out all day. HELP US PLEASE